Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will master your audio file in 24 hours

I will master your audio file in 24 hours












About:

Hi, mi name is Victor, I will master your songs (any genre/style) in one day. You will receive a professional quality master for 5$! This gig applies to completed songs (already mixed) in WAV or MP3 format, your choice. Each song is carefully processed with analog and digital equipment which includes Equalization, Compression, Exciters/Saturation, Multi-Band Processing, Stereo Imaging, Bass Boost, Dithering & more producing stuff. Basic 5$ gig is for mastering of the single (already mixed) file. If you need mixing services too, with separated audio channels of your song, please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


imperioevolucio:This has been a great experience he did A very professional job yes the way I want it good seller

vvstudio:outstanding experience!

oliviareed483:My goal was to make my voice hearable while the instrumental was a little lower (in terms of volume) so I can hear my voice well - like in how it is in other songs these days. I just wish the volume of the whole song was slightly louder, but overall I enjoyed the revised song! Thank you Victor :)

vvstudio:outstanding experience!

colorvolmusic:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment