Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create a song mashup for your dance recital

I will create a song mashup for your dance recital












About:

Need a song mashup for your dance recital? Want to mix some parts of some songs for some special occasion? Search no further!

I'm an mixing engineer and a second level seller here on Fiverr. I will produce a high-quality song mashup of your choice.

Packages:
Mashup up to 2 songs   - 5$
              up to 5 songs   - 10$
              up to 10 songs - 15$
/for more than 10 songs contact me via messages

Directions:
- After ordering package you can upload the song files, or just send me a list of songs which I will download myself. 
- Decide what parts of the songs (written in minutes:seconds) do you want in the mashup and in what order
= example: 1. "Hey Jude" (0:59 - 2:28) ; 2. "I want you" (1:33 - 1:54) ; 3. "Help" (from beginning - 1:22)
- You're done!


I will deliver a HIGH QUALITY .mp3 and .WAV file for your convenience in standard format and bitrate.

Reviews


kirstengarrett:So quick! Exactly what I wanted! Absolutely perfect!!! Thank you so much!

sullexstudio:Thank you so much for the tip, appreciate it!

swicky08:I had a somewhat complex ask for a mashup, but the seller delivered perfectly. Highly recommend. Used the seller for 2 mashups and am thrilled with both.

sullexstudio:Thank you, glad I could help!

aimeesoto:Needed this for my friends quinceƱera and it turned out perfectly


No comments:

Post a Comment