Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will remove ums, ahs, and any other words that you want from your episode.

I will remove ums, ahs, and any other words that you want from your episode.












About:

Having difficulties with your audio/podcast ? 
It's taking to much time to edit ?
The final episode isn't quite what you expected to be ?


Message me and I will provide full editing for everything that you have related to audio. Read my reviews below to see hundreds of satisfied customers that have ordered from me in the past. 

Money back guarantee 100%


Gig price $5 for 10 minutes.

  • I use expert tools and professional gear to edit my work
  • I will add intros, outros, adds, music or anything else to your podcast
  • I will cut unwanted parts , long pauses, umm's and other stuff
  • I can do the full ID3 tagging and other things that we agree
  • I will normalize you podcast  so you have consistent volume levels
  • I will delivery a fully produced episode ready for uploading
  • My final work can be converted in any format that you like


For audio files that are over 2 hours, Express delivery is 2 Days, and not 1 Day.

Please contact me before ordering to give a quick description of what you need to be done, and to completely understand your thoughts and needs.

I'm available 24/7.

Thank you,
David.

Reviews


idbyts:Wow! Great work! Great experience

davidstudio:Thank you very much :)

iangrant443:Always fast and friendly

davidstudio:Thank you very much Ian :)

iangrant443:Always great to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment