Monday, August 27, 2018

I will process 5 MIDI file with my high quality piano virtual instrument

I will process 5 MIDI file with my high quality piano virtual instrument












About:

+FREE 1 BONUS AUDIO FOR FIRST 10 ORDERS+
*PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER*

I can convert your Piano / Keyboard MIDIs into an audio appearing to be played on a concert grand using my HQ VSTs.

I have a YouTube channel too, Please feel free to check out my work: 

www.youTube.com/SomanshuAgarwal

$5 Package = 
Convert 1 MIDI file

$10 Package =
Convert 3 MIDI files

$15 Package =
Convert 5 MIDI files

I'll Provide with HQ audio (320 kbps wav)
Do check the Gig Extras too, I'm sure you'll need something from it :)

I use very HQ Piano VSTs and effects to give you the best sound possible :)

Please feel free to leave me a message if you want to discuss anything and I can also send you a custom order if you are not sure about anything :)

Thank you so much! :D

Reviews


rudraganguly688:I have found a magician - who can turn musical tunes into a flow of magical shimmers falling from sky. I have felt delighted, elated, heart-wrenched and emotional with every rendition he has provided to me with his magical hands on Piano. I cannot explain exactly how much proud and blessed I feel to have worked with him. May God bless his soul! :)

pianobuddy:WOW! This is by far one of the kindest comments I've received yet! Thank you so much! Really means a lot to me! :D

turnoutthesun:Always one of my favourite sellers to work with :)

pianobuddy:Thank you so much! Really kind buyer! :)

turnoutthesun:Great gig, and a lovely person to work with :)


No comments:

Post a Comment