Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will pitch correct and/or add effects to up to 6 minutes of vocals for 1 song.

I will pitch correct and/or add effects to up to 6 minutes of vocals for 1 song.












About:

Quick Description
You send me your vocals and tell me what you want me to do with them and I'll make your vocals sound extraordinary. I have a ton of plug-ins and lots of experience in vocal mixing– trust me the money is worth it! The sound quality difference between unmixed vocals and mixed vocals is huge!

Why buy from me?
  • I'll send you a free sample of part of your vocals.
  • I'll do your vocals quick! Nobody wants to wait.
  • 3 revisions free! If you don't like it, I'll change it.

Examples of Options
  • Pure pitch correct (no autotune sound)
  • Distortion, Reverb, Compression, Delay (Echo)... anything you want!

What now?

Send me a message about what you want. You can say, "I want my singing to sound perfect" or "Make me sound like [artist]". I'll tell you how long it will take, how it'll come out, what I might use, and send you a preview!

Premium Option
Naturally, at this competitive price rate I can't spend as much time on your project as you might want. If you really want to fine tune every detail select the premium option and I'll put in the extra time & work to perfect the song with you.

Questions? Send me a message!

Reviews


jmdw99:fast and as requested.

arbazkofficial:very professional. Did everything i asked and did not try to rush and get it over with. cares about customers. highly recommended

cormacmason:Thank you, I may not understand the words to your song but it sounds really great! Good luck

fawzymusic:good job mate

cormacmason:Thanks! Good luck with your song


No comments:

Post a Comment