Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will expertly remove background noise from audio

I will expertly remove background noise from audio












About:

I will expertly removing any background noise from your audio in under 5 days time (most deliveries are made in under 36 hours). My processes only effect the annoying and unwanted background noise of your audio.

I can expertly remove noise from:
- Ceiling Fans, PC Fans
- Air Conditioning Units
- Heating units
- Road noise
- Hiss
- High Frequency Noise
- Air and wind
- Machines that hum like computers, servers, refrigerators, printers
- Electronic hum
- Poor microphones
- Ambient Noise

I have 3 years experience in audio restoration with access to the same audio tools and software used by world class and forensic audio engineers.

  • $5 per 20 minutes of audio. (Please order multiple gigs if needed)
  • Delivery in any audio format you desire with no extra cost.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
Please message me if you have any questions at all. If this gig does not match exactly what you need, send me a message, I'm here to help.

Disclaimer: The process of removing noise may sometimes also effect content in the audio that is desirable, even if subtly. This will always happen. Do not let anyone else tell you otherwise. They are lying to you.

Reviews


ilyasthemidas:Recommended.. If you are looking for audio editor.. This gig definitely the right choice for the job.. Will come back for more absolutely..

faiz276482:thanks sir

whamwhamwham:Great work, thank you!

faiz276482::)

mrskeishaking:Fast delivery. Excellent service


No comments:

Post a Comment