Monday, August 27, 2018

I will edit the given soundtrack as per buyer requirement

I will edit the given soundtrack as per buyer requirement












About:

In this gig, I will be doing basic sound editing jobs, like cutting specific part from a soundtrack, extracting vocals from a track, joining two different tracks etc.

Reviews


globalmaxline:This seller is extremely talented, I approached him for deadline project where he showed his professional touch on removing the background noise of the and added the subtitle. Moreover, he keeps his word, he worked with me late night till 4am and delivered me what exactly needed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

kunalgoswami91:Amazing client!!

misterboho:Exactly what I needed for my VA audio, thanks.

kunalgoswami91:Outstanding Experience!

justicebao:perfect soundtrack!


No comments:

Post a Comment