Monday, August 27, 2018

I will edit your audio podcast

I will edit your audio podcast












About:

Hi! As one of the TOP AUDIO ENGINEERS on Fiverr, I offer professional audio/ podcast editing service. Most importantly, I am interested in keeping shows consistent and growing not only in its listener-ships, but also the directions of where the shows are headed.

Reviews


mmille03:Another awesome job!

emmyk10:Thanks for yet another outstanding experience and for your feedback.

lt_strong:Our podcast is launching in 1 week we've been shopping around for a good editor. I'm so glad I found Emmy, his service is excellent. We had someone edit this same episode and Emmy's version is 1millionx better. We will definitely be using him for all of our editing services in the future.

kimiwalker:Great work!

emmyk10:Outstanding Experience! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment