Monday, August 27, 2018

I will mix/master/edit any song or audio recording

I will mix/master/edit any song or audio recording












About:

All I need is your separated tracks in a usable audio format (preferably .wav, .aiff or other less-lossy, uncompressed file types, but I can work with Mpeg type formats as well). Keep in mind audio quality will be slightly lessened if compressed files are sent. I will mix tracks using a combination of Pro Tools 10 and Ableton Live 8, monitoring on studio quality monitors, for the most accurate of sound. I will listen to the track on a variety of audio systems post-master to ensure playback consistency across multiple systems. My name is Aidan and I graduated from Washtenaw Community College in 2012 with an Associate's Degree in Music Production and Engineering, and am currently attending school at Lawrence Technological University for my Bachelor's in Audio Recording Technology.

Reviews


reggiewade30:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

reggiewade30:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment