Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will master your song with analog gear in 24 hours

I will master your song with analog gear in 24 hours












About:

Hello!

I'm a professional mastering engineer, and I'll take yourwork to the next level.

Why Analog Mastering?

Since 2011, I've worked in pro studios in London and Berlin.

Let me tell you: nothing beatsthe warmth that analog masters produce.

All the top professionals in the music industry all rely on analog mastering equipment to achieve truly successful final production masters.

Analog mastering creates more warmth and softer edges on the tone.

If you prefer a perfect sound without any flaws... then digital is the way to go.

However, it is the flaws that often get the people continually interested in something because of its slight unpredictability.

Let's Get Started!

My workflow is 100% customized to your needs.

I don't use quick shortcuts: for a day you'll be my sole client and I'll work as hard as I can to provide you with an excellent Analog Masterand a loud,definite, clear and punchy track.

Message me to start a conversation, and send me your track straight away with enough headroom to work with.

What you will get is a24bit WAV track and a320kbit mp3 version (ready for iTunes and digital download).

Reviews


bigchefdog:Thanks Mark

markwilliams12:Outstanding Experience!

adelades:Very fast response and delivery. Thanks!

markwilliams12:Outstanding Experience!

stevenlawsjrmus:Hay Mark\nThanks for Mastering! I'm going with B, it got that smooth Velvetta! thanks Bro! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment