Monday, August 27, 2018

I will mix and master music

I will mix and master music












About:

Full mixing and mastering of your song or songs. I will do my best job as a mastering engineer professional to give the perfect result of your work. By using my knowledge and experience your song will sound better, fuller, and have great dynamics by the time my work is done with it. If your unsure of my results just send it one song or instrumental and I'll mix and master it for $5 if its 10 audio tracks or less. If you would like to hear examples feel free to contact me.

Reviews


nacprodt:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

monicamurill882:I needed a song for my wedding first dance. Colin was quick and communicative and did exactly what I asked. Thanks!

ycbproductions:Outstanding Experience!

blakewilkins582:Great experience, work was done quickly and was just what my song needed. Will use again!

ycbproductions:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment