Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will edit, mix, and master your podcast audio

I will edit, mix, and master your podcast audio












About:

I will edit and handle mixing and mastering for your podcast. 

Expect a fast delivery!

I Offer These Services;
  • Add intro, outro, adds, music to your podcast.
  • Cut unwanted parts, long pauses, stutters, umm's and other stuff.
  • Normalize your podcast, so you have consistent volume levels.
  • Remove your background noise
  • Perform any other edits to your specifications 
  • Our final work can be converted into any format that you like. You will receive the master in High-Quality MP3 at 320KBPS,  plus a Wav or AIFF File (Your Choice),
   
What Your Master Will Get;
-Noise reduction
-Equalization
-De-esser (reducing excess sibilance "ess'' and "shh'' sounds)  
-Compression
-limiter

Podcasting has changed my life and learning how to run my podcast network has given me a newfound appreciation for what I deliver to my listeners. So if you want quality work and are passionate about what you want to bring to the podcasting world. Let us work together! 


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment