Monday, August 27, 2018

I will ,as a grammy nominated engineer, mix and master your record in 24 hours

I will ,as a grammy nominated engineer, mix and master your record in 24 hours












About:

Grammy Nominated Mixer for Album of the Year "Pharrell : GIRL"

Sold over 6 MILLION records

Starting at $50, I'll mix your track using the same pro gear & with the same top quality that I use for my big clients.Mixing

***PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME BEFORE ORDERING, so I can check your files and approve them*** Can't wait to hear what you are working on! 

For stems, pricing is as follows:
  • $50 for 4 stems MAX
  • $135 for 10 stems MAX
  • $295 UNLIMITED stems

ALL SONGS MUST BE UNDER 4:20seconds

WHAT I NEED:
  • Audio tracks/stems in any of these formats: WAV/AIFF/MP3
  • Export & send your audio tracks dry, no compression, fx, etc
  • I accept PRO TOOLS sessions 
  • Quality recordings (the better, the better the mix)
  • I can Auto-Tune, Pitch or time Correct
  • Will mix/master most any genre & style
  • Delivered within 3 days (unless 1 day service is ordered)
  • message me w/ any questions & or special requests

For Mastering:
Please send me a message so I can approve your mix and give you a quote! Remember to have the mix at -6DB HEADROOM

Reviews


bouwerbosch:I've been using differenc Fivver artists for the last 5 years, this has been by best experience so far. Extrememly great communictaion, flawless mixing, one of those engineers that truly knows how to capture the emotion and direction of a song. I definitely will recommend using Beau.

boolane28:Why are you so amazing!? You provide us with better quality then the people we pay $450 a track. $400 cheaper better quality. Outstanding

mgcstudios:Stay awesome!

webster999:QUIET! A GENIUS IS AT WORK.... THANKS A++

filipsundell:Just perfect, thanks for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment