Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will master your edm track professionally

I will master your edm track professionally












About:

Hi

Contact me before ordering! If you like the 30 seconds sample of your track I send back, you're then welcome to order.

Send your track :

  • 44100 Hz .wav files only
  • at least -6 dB headroom
  • no effects/plug-ins on the master bus.
  • make sure none of your instruments channel is clipping (gt;0dB)


For only 10$:

  • Professionally master your track with my magic master chain specialized for EDM
  • Work as accurately as possible on your track.
  • NO PRESETS WILL BE USED, I WILL MASTER EACH TRACK WITH TIME amp; PRECISION !


Check gig extra:

  • Accept a reference track (please send me a link to the track after purchasing)
  • Master from your stems (up to 10 audio stems) [Please allow 2 extra days]


Delivery!
Your song will be returned to you in 2 file spec 44.1k 16bit and 24bit stereo files unless you state otherwise.

Feel free to send me a message for any question.

PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE LINKS FOR EXAMPLES OF MY MASTERING:

https://soundcloud.com/dancemusicempirerecords/dmer03-alche-beat-the-world

https://soundcloud.com/alche-beat/alche-beat-when-i-think-of-u-skye-energy-records-deep-teaser

Reviews


benmcentee:Requested a second review and was perfect! will order again

rozblak9:gr8 buyer... he knows what he wants

madmansion:He was good for the price! Gave me a few revisions and was eager to help.

demoboy:The master sounds crispy clear! Thanks a lot!

rozblak9:Thanks.... Glad I could help...! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment