Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will professionally master your songs in my vintage analogue studio

I will professionally master your songs in my vintage analogue studio












About:

I will fully master your track at my vintage analogue studio for $10 per track.

For $10, this will include;

  • Pre and post EQ, including automation to remove harsh frequencies
  • Multiband Aural Exciters
  • Multiband Stereo Imaging
  • Multiband Dynamic Compression/Expansion
  • Overall limited/maximising
  • Combination of VINTAGE Analogue and Digital Equipment

Reviews


erwinbeukhof:Fast delivery, excellent quality

forbescoleman:Perfect as usual!

erwinbeukhof:Received good feedback about delivery time. The provided result completely meets my expectations. I will be ordering again soon.

forbescoleman:Another simple transaction; files as required, and well presented. I look forward to working with you again!

markstentdj:AMAZING service...brilliant work!


No comments:

Post a Comment