Monday, August 27, 2018

I will remix your original song

I will remix your original song












About:

I will take the acapella of your original song and create a remix in any genre you like. Hip Hop, Rock, Pop, Dance and Electronic. I will provide the stems if you want it mixed somewhere else, or you can couple this gig with my other gigs to get the full mix and master treatment. "ATTENTION" The Fiverr is for a 30 second sample. For a full version and other goodies please see the gig extra.

Reviews


peoplepow:Great effects and great communication..

thekinkades:Great song. Can't wait to work with you again.

emmanuellecasey:Martino goes out of his way to make sure you have the sound you want, friendly guy along the way the project

emmanuellecasey:Always very helpful in giving you the sound you want

thekinkades:Thank you very much for the tip my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment